1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1. 30 - Valuable Piece Going Forward

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Bdogtitan11, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Bdogtitan11

Bdogtitan11 New Member

Jan 23, 2012
    I know everyone is consumed with bidding right now, but take a moment to look forward at the next big part of the offseason: Tagging players and bidding on tagged players.

The Jaguars would like to put one of the most valuable commodities on the table: The 30[SUP]th[/SUP] overall draft pick.

1.30 is for the teams that are looking to make a bid on a restricted free agent. If you need to give up compensation, this is an excellent piece to have. .....You can bid on a star player without having to surrender a valuable high first-round pick.

I have received a couple offers for this, both of which were close to the trade value chart. I believe this holds more value than that though for the reason stated above. Myself and my co-GM are content to hold on to this pick but do want to see what interest is out there for GMs looking to make a splash with the strong RFA class.

PM me if you’re interested.

2. Bdogtitan11

Bdogtitan11 New Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Bump...with cut-player bidding slowing down and tagging about to begin, I though it could be a good time to revisit this.

3. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Interesting

4. Bdogtitan11

Bdogtitan11 New Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Bump