1000 Words

32 replies

GalantGalantForum VeteranOP
Nov 5, 2014, 07:11 PM

Some of the best images from the Phins web-gallery:


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Not So FastNot So FastForum Veteran
Nov 5, 2014, 09:28 PM

Good stuff, I have a few I like too:

Last one is the best.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 5, 2014, 09:46 PM

Pidgeon takes the cake

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Nov 5, 2014, 11:12 PM

"Galant wrote:

Some of the best images from the Phins web-gallery:

Correct me if I am wrong, but all of those Cameron wake's dong posts, should have been about Reshad Jones.

Nov 5, 2014, 11:15 PM

"Galant wrote:

Some of the best images from the Phins web-gallery:

And the proper thread title should be 9000 words, since you are going for the "picture is worth 1000 words" quote and you posted 9 pictures. I rest my case.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2014, 12:00 AM

Damn Jones was up getting the ball, San Diegos WR was trying to find who was gunna blast him!

Also, how did we ever play without the uniforms we have now? Our colors and logo are amazing. If you have EVER seen a south Florida/Bahama ocean water, it looks JUST LIKE our uniform number colors now! A shiny aqua/blue/green....thats how it should always be. Looks beautiful. Fresh. Sharp. The white on white is gorgeous!!

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Nov 6, 2014, 12:46 AM

"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but all of those Cameron wake's dong posts, should have been about Reshad Jones.

Turns ya on looking at the bulge in men's pants?

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Nov 6, 2014, 01:25 AM

"SICK wrote:

Damn Jones was up getting the ball, San Diegos WR was trying to find who was gunna blast him!

Also, how did we ever play without the uniforms we have now? Our colors and logo are amazing. If you have EVER seen a south Florida/Bahama ocean water, it looks JUST LIKE our uniform number colors now! A shiny aqua/blue/green....thats how it should always be. Looks beautiful. Fresh. Sharp. The white on white is gorgeous!!

I came here to say the same thing. Our uniforms are beautiful. Haters better recognize!

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Nov 6, 2014, 01:29 AM

"Not So Fast wrote:

Dion just has to become a beast. just look at him! (jonathan Freeny is 6'2 for comparison)

Nov 6, 2014, 07:41 AM

"MrClean wrote:

Turns ya on looking at the bulge in men's pants?

It was one of those accidental looks, but then I looked again.

Nov 6, 2014, 08:45 AM

Cam Wake is the stud of all studs - his arms are insane. If there is a better body in the NFL, I haven't seen it.

The prototype NFL player.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Nov 6, 2014, 12:30 PM

"Da 'Fins wrote:

Cam Wake is the stud of all studs - his arms are insane. If there is a better body in the NFL, I haven't seen it.

The prototype NFL player.

for sure the best..OV is getting there as well, dion has the potential to be the best.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Nov 6, 2014, 01:13 PM

"Galant wrote:

Some of the best images from the Phins web-gallery:

All pics are cool but this pic stood out to me the most. Earlier in the game, not too long from when this picture was taken, Malcom Floyd got hit hard by Misi in the middle of the field. I said to my boys watching the game "keep hitting them and they'll be afraid" or something like that....I was already several beers in. Next thing you know, Jones picks an errant pass from Rivers, BUT, Floyd didn't even attempt to make a play on the ball, instead he was worried about the hit. Exactly what I was hoping for.

This pic evidences that perfectly. Look where Flyod is looking.....at Misi. I also found it appropriate that during the post game conferences that coaches are calling Misi a force stating when he hits opponents feel it.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Nov 6, 2014, 01:20 PM

"Tone_E wrote:

All pics are cool but this pic stood out to me the most. Earlier in the game, not too long from when this picture was taken, Malcom Floyd got hit hard by Misi in the middle of the field. I said to my boys watching the game "keep hitting them and they'll be afraid" or something like that....I was already several beers in. Next thing you know, Jones picks an errant pass from Rivers, BUT, Floyd didn't even attempt to make a play on the ball, instead he was worried about the hit. Exactly what I was hoping for.

This pic evidences that perfectly. Look where Flyod is looking.....at Misi. I also found it appropriate that during the post game conferences that coaches are calling Misi a force stating when he hits opponents feel it.

lol, thats freakin awesome..Misi is a bad ass, maybe some will come around on him for our future, he arrives with bad intentions, that boy looks downright scared son..and Misi is measuring his ass.

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2014, 06:10 PM


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2014, 06:12 PM

(Early Megatron sighting?)


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Nov 6, 2014, 06:29 PM

whoever the photographer is this year, whatever type of developing their doing this year, is the best sports photography I've ever seen..its amazing.

HEheylookatmeForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2014, 06:36 PM

Some of those are fantastic. Wallace fighting for the ball, such a good shot.

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Nov 16, 2014, 08:28 PM


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Nov 16, 2014, 08:33 PM


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

7777FinFanSupporter
Nov 16, 2014, 08:34 PM

I enjoyed those. Well done and keep it up. :up:

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Nov 16, 2014, 11:19 PM


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Nov 16, 2014, 11:39 PM

"Galant wrote:

Am I the only one seeing Philbin looking at his shoe laces while everyone else is celebrating? lmao

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Nov 17, 2014, 12:24 AM

"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:

Am I the only one seeing Philbin looking at his shoe laces while everyone else is celebrating? lmao

Yes.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Nov 17, 2014, 01:56 AM

"CitizenSnips wrote:

Dion just has to become a beast. just look at him! (jonathan Freeny is 6'2 for comparison)

i have to say anyone who cannot appreciate the coolness and detail of that whole look is just plain blocked off because of the old stuff...That dion and Freeny photo the uni is just perfect..