1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

???????

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by wpgfishfan, Jul 9, 2008.

1. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Were you guys (thephins) e-mailed from the Dolphins about the field changes.

A couple of other sites (FH was one) stated due to the confusion of where the logos would be they sent an e-mail

"I know there has been discussion on your message boards regarding a recent story on field markings for our games at Dolphin Stadium. Any reports about the field markings at our games are premature. We are still in discussions with the University of Miami and Dolphin Stadium staff to determine what would work best for all parties concerned. We all are very much aware of the importance of maintaining our individual identities at each of our home games and are working together to determine the best way to do that."

Are we on this list or are we to new for this

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    No. I keep getting emails about people finding Will Smith dead in bathtubs :dunno:. Idk what its all about but its in the Spam folder. I'm afraid to open it lol.

3. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba

The e-mail was from the Miami Dolphins to the website owners?? I guess

I did not get a personal e-mail.

I was just wondering if thephins is on the Miami Dolphins list when they need to send out info

4. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Nope. I believe we are anonymous to this point.

Which means we can do whatever we want I suppose. :lol: