1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Annual Take Care of Our ThePhins.com Family Drive

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Oct 30, 2008.

1. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Hopefully maybe later in the season I can send in whatever I can. I feel like **** now

2. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

No way Bro...thats not what this is supposed to do...its supposed to uplift and give you hope...because you are amongst a family who will be there when you need it. What you cant give in funds...make up with a kind word!!!

3. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Brother no need to. I usually give a lot along with club memberships and would give to this cause, but I can't since I don't have a job. Keep your chin up, we truly value your membership here.:hi5:

4. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Just a loving reminder. If you need assistance for the holidays, please send me a pm, and we will make it happen. We want everyone to have joy, happiness, family, and smiles this holiday season.:wink2:

dolphindebby likes this.
  5. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    On behalf of the staff, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of the fantastic Brothers and Sisters here![​IMG] I am very proud, and touched by the wonderful support to this idea of helping out our fellow family members.:yahoo: Brother Celtkin shared something with me today. Two local DJ's in his area did an allniter to raise donations for a cause, we did that here in less then a day.:hi5: May each and everyone of you have the brightest of holidays this year!:wink2:

dolphindebby likes this.
  6. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    That's because this is THE place to be!
    All of you are wonderful.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.