1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 things

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by lance, Sep 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. lance

lance New Member

Sep 21, 2009
    1. that play call on 3rd and 6 was pathetic. we ran the ball just to kick that field goal that is playing not to lose. we were tearing up their d and we should of went for that first down to take more time off the clock that call was lame. just running the ball to set up the field goal knowing manning had plenty of time to come back.

2. tedd ginn was good today but every catch he is afraid of contact he falls after every catch. if he wouldn't play so scared maybe he could put on a move or break a tackle with his speed he would be gone. he simply gets no YAC

2. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    #2 there is no doubt in my mind that ginn isnt going to break a tackle when there are 4 defenders around him this loss isnt on ginn at all it is all on the Defense IMO

DOLFANMIKE likes this.
  3. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Bro Ginn had a chance to put it away for the whole team.

DOLFANMIKE likes this.
  4. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    On the whole though, he gets no YAC. We drafted him to be a YAC guy who could make a move and pick up yards. Simply put, he never does.

He doesnt always have the chance, and quite a few times tonight were such. But there were a few plays where he just went out of bounds. That stupid 3rd and 1 to Fasano was because Ginn just ran out bounds instead of picking up more YAC, and there wasnt a colt within 4-5 yards.

Let me put it simply - hes satisfied with where he is right now. I dont see the desire to be more than #2-3 WR from him.

5. Rhody Phins Fan

Rhody Phins Fan Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    He doesn't get YAC because every catch he makes he has his back turned to the endzone. He never gets a chance to catch the ball going laterally or vertically in stride.

#1dolphinsfan and DOLFANMIKE like this.