1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Draft Prospects: Quarterbacks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by ATVZ400, Apr 9, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
  2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Don't want this kid, we have far more pressing needs. I'm hoping we take Flynn late, or Flacco at 32. But prefer Flynn.

3. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I agree with what is said about Brohm, just don't see how a QB picked to fight it out with Russell as the top pick in 07 becomes a 2nd rounder in 08, esp. with the level of talent this year.And to also have M&M rating Flacco as the # 2 guy on the board; Please get me a drink! :pity: I also agree about Josh Johnson, he should have never climbed in the first place, I'd love to get him in the 6th but my guess is Atlanta in the 5th.

4. Styla

Styla #1 Davone Bess Fan!!!

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal
    Well this years QB class has me kinda torn, but I wouldn't mind if we took Flacco in the second round, maybe third if he fell.

5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    As soon as I read Matt Ryan at #3 and that the link was Sportline, I knew it was attention whore Prisco up to his usual garbage. Prisco knows nothing about football. Nothing. But I do agree that Brohm has fallen too far. I'd go as far to say he's as good a prospect as Matt Ryan, but Ryan is not the 3rd best prospect in this draft. He's the best, nobody who knows anything about scouting the position would disagree.