1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Miami Dolphin Road Trip Games

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, May 3, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I just wanted to say to my Miami Dolphin family! The Brothers and Sisters here always seem to keep me up, and make me smile.:lol: If you ever have a chance to make a road trip to a home game or road trip game, I highly recommend it. I have been a part of this family for the last 5 years, and I everyone I have met in person has been a great brother or sister. If you have some extra money, and want to make a road trip there is the Carolina game with wonderful family there, as well as the San Diego game.:wink2:

Four years ago, we had half Dolphin fans in Qualcomm Stadium. The Miami Dolphin fans were coming four or five per car. Please get out and meet your family from the site and support your beloved Dolphins!

I look forward to meeting some of the family at Seau's, and at the tailgate in San Diego. If I can help in anyway, please pm me.

They say our 2009 schedule is the toughest, but I am not scared, we can do this, and be very successful. We need to get out there and support them as best as we can.:hi5:

late again and UCF FINatic like this.
  2. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

All I've got to say is stoopid Broncos... One win in the last three games last year and my 'Phins would've been back in town this year... :pity:

Good thing for you, though, I suppose... :wink2:

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.