1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Dolphin Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by zwave21, Jan 13, 2013.

1. zwave21

zwave21 New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    it's early but still time to assess the draft needs and help.

#1 wide receiver is a must have. but do we sign one, draft one and resign hardline. or sign one draft two lets Hartline walk.

#2 corner back play is sad. watching teams like Seattle and SF we need physicality and depth. Sign two draft one and let Smith walk.

#3 Tight End needs to be athletic. I wamy Fasano back but not as the main guy. I sign one and maybe draft a project.

#4 Oline needs to be a scheme fit. Jerry I woudn' t mind at DR but we need to sign a guard and draft another. incognito is on the down side.

#5. defensive end is in need of someone to match Wake. Odrick did his best but he isn't a major factor. Vernon is a hybrid but has talent. but to beat Brady we need to hit him.

#6. Safety if Clemons isn't back we need one to go with Jones.

Pick1-12 : Dion Jordan- has great upside and versatility. how can focus on pass rushing more than at Oregion.

Pick 2a: Corradelle Patterson- a physical specimen reminds me of a Harvin type playmaker with Torrey Smith leaping and deep threat ability.

Pick 2b- Logan Ryan- Rutgers has produced some quality defensive backs and Ryan is a ballhawk we need.

Pick 3a: Stedman Bailey- I keep hearing about teammate Tavon Austin but he's 5'7" on a good day. Bailey is a slot guy with real speed. Him and Patterson would grow together and add a veteran like Jennings now we really have options.

Pick 3b: Alvin Bailey- we need to get more athletic on iinterior line our center can't be our only pulling lineman.

pick 4: Jon Bostic- One of the few Gators to show up to the bowl game. Plays like a man possessed and I'd like to see our defense have a little more urgency and attitude.

pick 5: Travis Kelce- Egnew is a flop. but that's Mizzou tight ends for u. bit Cincy has produced some quality Kelce is athletic and big plus has played inline and improved his blocking. Him as a project sign a Jared Cook seam threat and Fasano as 2nd TE and let Clay play HBack

pick 6 none due to Vontae Davis

pick 7a: RayRay Armstrong- doubtful with character concerns but he is a talent and Coyle could maximize his potential.

pick 7b: Omar Hunter- overshadowed on a loaded defense but a talent. could be used as a rotational player to start.

CaribPhin likes this.
  2. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Thanks for the mock. I refuse to do any prognostication until the combine though. In my personal stuff, I find it helps me more than games. It also helps that a lot of stories about things that happened in school tend to come out just prior and around that time so you can more accurately predict who rises and who falls.

3. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    That would be an awesome draft but Patterson isn't falling to the second round and Bailey isn't dropping to the third either.