2014 Betting Thread
1558 replies
I am about to lose a lot of money because of some 3rd string QB the Phins cut (Austin Davis). This has been one sh***y weekend.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
49ers + 7
Last time I kept adding to a team during a game was last year with the Colts comeback against Houston. Hope it pays off again here.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
"phinswolverinesrockets wrote:
I am about to lose a lot of money because of some 3rd string QB the Phins cut (Austin Davis). This has been one sh***y weekend.
Hes legit.. We shouldve cut tannehill and kept davis
"Vertical Limit wrote:
Hes legit.. We shouldve cut tannehill and kept davis
He's been damn good so far this season.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
I lose. Dont see this offense getting any better. If they score a field goal this quarter ill be shocked
Vernon Davis probably dropped a TD.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
Rams score here, I might break something.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Davis is all cool and calm, his first prime time game and he conducts himself like a ten year pro. And we let that guy go. Hes only going to get better.
There's nothing going the niners way.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
There should be a vegas prop that says will jake long get austin davis injured this season?
Okay...do something here. Give Gore the ball more.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
I need 73 more yards from Gore.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
"Vertical Limit wrote:
There should be a vegas prop that says will jake long get austin davis injured this season?
So glad he didn't take our offer. You think we suck now??? Imagine how that would have turned out.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
"byroan wrote:
I need 73 more yards from Gore.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
We're in the same boat.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Wtf are they doing not running the ball?
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
Rams came into this weekend with a bottom 5 rushing defense. 49ers refuse to run. All I need is 16 FF points from Gore for $250. So far I cant even get 1.
What a weekend!!!
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Well theyre guaranteed to run on first down..
Rams were giving up 29 points per game. The 49ers have 3 points at halftime, lol. Unreal.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
There ya go.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
Wow lol that helps
Eric fail by Rams there.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Hope Niners come out running in the second half.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Let's go Gore.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
His hand went out of bounds first...smh
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!