2014 Miami Dolphins Survivor

3061 replies

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 01:24 PM

Clay, Charles [64]
Fields, Brandon [32]----
Grimes, Brent [93]
Odrick, Jared [89]
Tannehill, Ryan [141] ++++
Wake, Cameron [101]

jclivingjclivingNew Member
Aug 25, 2014, 01:45 PM

Clay, Charles [65]+++
Fields, Brandon [31]----
Grimes, Brent [93]
Odrick, Jared [89]
Tannehill, Ryan [141]
Wake, Cameron [101]

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Aug 25, 2014, 01:49 PM

Clay, Charles [65]
Fields, Brandon [31]
Grimes, Brent [94]++++
Odrick, Jared [89]
Tannehill, Ryan [140]----
Wake, Cameron [101]

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 25, 2014, 01:59 PM

Clay, Charles [65]
Fields, Brandon [32]+
Grimes, Brent [94]
Odrick, Jared [88]--
Tannehill, Ryan [140]
Wake, Cameron [101]

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 02:05 PM

Clay, Charles [65]
Fields, Brandon [32]
Grimes, Brent [94]
Odrick, Jared [87]---
Tannehill, Ryan [141]+++
Wake, Cameron [101]

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 02:39 PM

Clay, Charles [65]
Fields, Brandon [32]
Grimes, Brent [94]
Odrick, Jared [87]
Tannehill, Ryan [140] --
Wake, Cameron [102] +

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 03:20 PM

Clay, Charles [65]
Fields, Brandon [32]
Grimes, Brent [94]
Odrick, Jared [87]
Tannehill, Ryan [141] +++++++++++++++++++
Wake, Cameron [101] ---------------------

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 03:40 PM

Clay, Charles [65]
Fields, Brandon [31]------
Grimes, Brent [94]
Odrick, Jared [87]
Tannehill, Ryan [142] +++++++++++++++++++
Wake, Cameron [101]

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 03:47 PM

Clay, Charles [65]
Fields, Brandon [31]
Grimes, Brent [94]
Odrick, Jared [86] --
Tannehill, Ryan [142]
Wake, Cameron [102] ++

🎃

jclivingjclivingNew Member
Aug 25, 2014, 03:51 PM

Clay, Charles [66] +++
Fields, Brandon [30] ---
Grimes, Brent [94]
Odrick, Jared [86]
Tannehill, Ryan [142]
Wake, Cameron [102]

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Aug 25, 2014, 04:02 PM

Clay, Charles [66]
Fields, Brandon [30]
Grimes, Brent [95]+++
Odrick, Jared [86]
Tannehill, Ryan [141]----
Wake, Cameron [102]

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 25, 2014, 04:25 PM

Clay, Charles [66]
Fields, Brandon [31]++
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [85]---
Tannehill, Ryan [141]
Wake, Cameron [102]

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 04:27 PM

Clay, Charles [66]
Fields, Brandon [31]
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [84]---
Tannehill, Ryan [142]+++
Wake, Cameron [102]

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 04:29 PM

Clay, Charles [66]
Fields, Brandon [30] -
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [84]
Tannehill, Ryan [142]
Wake, Cameron [103] +

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 05:49 PM

Clay, Charles [66]
Fields, Brandon [29]-----
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [84]
Tannehill, Ryan [143]+++++
Wake, Cameron [103]

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 05:56 PM

Clay, Charles [66]
Fields, Brandon [29]
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [84]
Tannehill, Ryan [142] ---
Wake, Cameron [104] +++

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 25, 2014, 05:57 PM

Clay, Charles [66]
Fields, Brandon [29]
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [84]
Tannehill, Ryan [143] +++
Wake, Cameron [103] ----

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 06:07 PM

Clay, Charles [66]
Fields, Brandon [29]
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [84]
Tannehill, Ryan [144] +++
Wake, Cameron [102] ----

Aug 25, 2014, 06:15 PM

Clay, Charles [67] ++++
Fields, Brandon [29]
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [84]
Tannehill, Ryan [143] -----
Wake, Cameron [102]

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 06:33 PM

Clay, Charles [67]
Fields, Brandon [29]
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [83] --
Tannehill, Ryan [143]
Wake, Cameron [103] ++

🎃

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 25, 2014, 06:56 PM

Clay, Charles [67]
Fields, Brandon [30]+
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [82] --
Tannehill, Ryan [143]
Wake, Cameron [103]

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

A13OVEAVERAGEA13OVEAVERAGESupporter
Aug 25, 2014, 06:57 PM

Clay, Charles [67]
Fields, Brandon [30]
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [82]
Tannehill, Ryan [144] ++++
Wake, Cameron [102] ----

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 07:47 PM

Clay, Charles [67]
Fields, Brandon [29] -
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [82]
Tannehill, Ryan [144]
Wake, Cameron [103] +

btfu149btfu149Forum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 07:53 PM

Clay, Charles [67]
Fields, Brandon [28] -----
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [82]
Tannehill, Ryan [145]++++
Wake, Cameron [103]

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2014, 07:59 PM

Clay, Charles [67]
Fields, Brandon [28]
Grimes, Brent [95]
Odrick, Jared [82]
Tannehill, Ryan [144] -
Wake, Cameron [104] +

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty