1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 ARMCHAIR Dynasty FF League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by ToddPhin, Jun 9, 2017.

  1. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Hadnt heard that. What you give for him?
     
  2. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    :notfunny:
    More like Team took yo Puddin' and Lunch Money..... and we's don't even like puddin'.
     
  3. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    3-6 months.
     
  4. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    There has been a trade -

    Startedfromthebottom sends picks 1.6, 2.8, and 2.9 to Blount Force Trauma.

    Blount force trauma sends picks 1.4 and 2.4 to Startedfromthebottom.
     
    Puka-head likes this.
  5. Puka-head

    Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

    8,689
    6,984
    113
    Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    CHAMPIONSHIP!!! In a few years. We have the technology, we can rebuild it!

    Oh yes, and I approve this message.
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  6. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Uh oh, shakin up the draft landscape.
     
  7. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Any interest in 1.4?
     
  8. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Lol
     
  9. Puka-head

    Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

    8,689
    6,984
    113
    Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Or 1.6? :innocent:
     
  10. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Just go ahead and draft Artavis Scott already.
     
  11. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Nah too early for him. Maybe schussler though lol
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  12. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Reluctantly, but attempting to Win and not create a fan team, the pick is in. Big's is one the clock.

    **SICK is on the clock, not Big's. Looked at wrong round. Sorry.
     
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    ToddPhin likes this.
  13. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    I think SICK (Caroo you) is otc.
     
    SICK likes this.
  14. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Yes, sorry. I looked at round 3. Whoops lol. Sick, you're up.
     
  15. Puka-head

    Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

    8,689
    6,984
    113
    Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    I sure hope I don't end up regretting that. At least if he's getting passing TD's I'll get Cam's points.
     
    B4him13 likes this.
  16. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    I hated taking him as I'm not a huge fan of McCaffrey but everyone has him so high, I had to put my feelings aside and go with the BPA. Moved up for a reason, wouldn't have made sense to not take someone a lot consider 1 or 2 off the board.
     
    Puka-head and ToddPhin like this.
  17. Puka-head

    Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

    8,689
    6,984
    113
    Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    If I had stayed there I would have picked him too I think. 30% chance he busts, 40% he's average but limited rushing I think, 30% Marshal Faulk ceiling. Good luck. He'll be exciting to watch I'm sure.
     
  18. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Blount Force Trauma and Gisele's Dong have agreed on a trade.

    Blount sends
    1.6 + 2.9

    GD sends
    1.9 + 2.6 + 3.6
     
    Puka-head likes this.
  19. Puka-head

    Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

    8,689
    6,984
    113
    Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    While you were sleeping...ToddPhin and I are taking over the WOOORRRLLLDDD!!! BWA HA HA HA!!!

    Be Afraid, Be VERY afraid!
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  20. Puka-head

    Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

    8,689
    6,984
    113
    Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    But it's almost 11pm and time for me to go nigh nigh.

    Hasta manana beaches!
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  21. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Running Back grab bag.

    **Pick any 4 for a 2nd rounder.
    **Pick 3 of the last 5 for a 3rd rounder.

    RB Terrence West
    RB Rob Kelley
    RB Branden Oliver
    RB Jalen Richard
    RB Dion Lewis
    RB Matt Jones
    RB Keith Marshall

    .... or Thomas Rawls plus any 1 RB for a 2nd.
     
  22. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    WR grab bag - top group 2 for a 2nd, 1 for a 3rd. Btm group 2-3 for a 1, 1 for a 2nd -
    WR Brandon Coleman
    WR Jaron Brown
    WR Charone Peake
    WR Tajae Sharpe
    WR Mike Thomas

    WR Robby Anderson
    WR Chris Hogan
    WR Tyler Boyd
    WR Nelson Agholar
     
  23. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Copycat! :lol:
     
  24. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Leveraging alternative youth :)
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  25. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Smallwood and Dendre Washington also available.
     
  26. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Ok, so the draft has officially started today! Lol. Sick, you're on the clock at 1.5. Happy draft Saturday!
     
    Unlucky 13, SICK and ToddPhin like this.
  27. Puka-head

    Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

    8,689
    6,984
    113
    Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Any chance we could update the draft order after the recent trades?
     
  28. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    That would be GridIronKing. I'm just wondering if Sick forgot we are drafting lol
     
  29. Boik14

    Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

    75,320
    37,981
    113
    Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I reminded him :)
     
  30. SICK

    SICK Lounge Moderator

    72,658
    35,312
    113
    Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Got it
     
  31. Boik14

    Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

    75,320
    37,981
    113
    Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    If im mot mistaken Pukahead is now otc for blount force trauma. Then me...lets keep this rolling while im on break at work here fellas :ffic:
     
  32. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Cool! Just picking a bit. No rush, but pick it or trade it now lol ;)
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  33. SICK

    SICK Lounge Moderator

    72,658
    35,312
    113
    Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    I already picked lol get on your game
     
    ToddPhin, Boik14 and B4him13 like this.
  34. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Gisel's is on the clock after a trade last night. Todd, you're up!
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  35. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Hadn't gone to the draft page yet lol. I was in major debate with cook and McCaffrey. Good pick
     
    SICK likes this.
  36. SICK

    SICK Lounge Moderator

    72,658
    35,312
    113
    Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Cook was my guy. Glad he was there
     
    Unlucky 13 and ToddPhin like this.
  37. ToddPhin

    ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

    42,450
    24,987
    113
    Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    We have another trade.

    Gisele's Dong sends:
    Joe Flacco
    2.9

    Carroo you Bro sends:
    2.5
     
    SICK likes this.
  38. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Just make your pick lol you can trade for 2nd rnds later
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  39. SICK

    SICK Lounge Moderator

    72,658
    35,312
    113
    Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    No!





    Just kidding. Agreed.
     
    ToddPhin likes this.
  40. B4him13

    B4him13 Well-Known Member

    1,509
    911
    113
    May 26, 2016
    Blount Force - Puka Head you're on the clock
     

Share This Page