1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Reg Season Opponents and home/away designation

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Puka-head, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...gular-season-opponents-for-every-team#afceast

MIAMI DOLPHINS

Home: Buffalo Bills, New York Jets, New England Patriots, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Oakland Raiders

Away: Buffalo Bills, New York Jets, New England Patriots, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Cincinnati Bengals

We kind of started discussing in another thread but here is the official release. GB and Minn away sucks, the rest of it looks achievable. We should win the home games, all of them. But call that 6-2, maybe JVille and NE losses. Away we lose to GB, Minn and maybe Houston. Looks like 11-5 to me from here and now.

KeyFin likes this.
  2. Puka-head

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Maybe this is the year to make the pilgrimage to Lambeau Field.

3. DolphinGreg

DolphinGreg Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 7, 2014
    We need to perform better in the division. In 2016, we swept the Bills and Jets and went 4-2. The Bills games were really close because the Bills are a decent team. This year the Bills edged in front, blowing us out in both games. Ultimately, we ended having gone 2-4 in the division. That stinks.

We've got to get back to 4-2 next year. The Jets are weak. The Bills we need to at least split with, same with NE.

But I agree, the rest gives us a chance. No reason we can't contend against: Jags, Titans, Bears, Lions, Raiders, Texans, Colts, and Bengals.

KeyFin likes this.
  4. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Does anyone know if we have a London game next season? I sure hope not...very tired of giving up 4-5 days in travel to/from only to walk away with two losses because of it.

5. Deus ex dolphin

Deus ex dolphin Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2007
    I would hope we are DONE with London games for several years. Other teams have NEVER gone at all. Send the Pats over for a 'home' game.

6. Carmen Cygni

Carmen Cygni Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Patriots have had 2 London games and also one in Mexico last season. It's not like they are favored in not having to attend International contests.

7. Carmen Cygni

Carmen Cygni Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    9-7, hopefully.

8. Puka-head

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    London schedule not decided yet. Face it, the Dolphins are a VERY popular team in Europe. If they do make us go again next year we will have to be the away team. Don't think they are allowed to take a home game from the same team two years in a row.