1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 Game Awards - New Game Announcements

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by invid, Dec 8, 2023.

1. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Normally don't watch these but had tuned in to see if there was going to be an Elden Ring DLC trailer. There was not. However, lots of interesting games shown. Here were my highlights:

New Monster Hunter Wilds. I'm assuming this is an open world, rather than session-based, take on Monster Hunter. Sign me up.

New Mana series game called Visions of Mana. Glad to see the series make a resurgence and really liked the remakes they came out with a few years ago. I grew up with this series.

No Mans Sky dev coming out with an open world sandbox fantasy MMO called Light No Fire. Visuals are a little rough around the edges but I'm excited to see how this one develops.

Other highlights
    - Big one for a lot of people will be the God of War Ragnarok DLC. I'm behind on my GoW so I ignored it as to not spoil the original game for myself.
    - Leviathan DLC for FF16. Nice to see they're continuing to support the game a little more. I had some issues with 16 but mostly enjoyed it.
    - Black Myth Wukong looks amazing and got a release date last night. I'm just a little skeptical on this one, still. It's from a Chinese game dev, I believe. Could be all style no substance.

There were some other interesting games that were teased. I'll post them here as I come across them.

Stitches and Unlucky 13 like this.
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Less and less for me as the years go by. Really holding my breath for Dragon Age Dreadwolf, which we'll be hearing more about in the coming months.