1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

22 days. . .

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TNphinfan, Aug 21, 2010.

Tags:
  1. TNphinfan

TNphinfan Always soo close... Club Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Till the first game against Buffalo! Who else is getting excited about this season? :yes::up:

2. AbideN703

AbideN703 Yes, I'd hit it

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    I'd imagine we're all excited about it buddy :wink2:

3. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    No Im not really that excited. I mean its only been 158 day since Ive seen the Dolphins play a real game. And sure we got one of the best WRs in the game but ehh we got rid of ginn but I heard Marshall is a beast but nothing new. And yes we did get the biggest FA this offseason on D but you know he [played in Arizona and anyways he isnt even the highest payed LB anymore swo that kinda wore off. I mean we have a young QB with a strong arm two vetren RBs that have rushed for 1000+ and some bulls on the Oline. Oh we got a new DC in Nolan but Im sure Ray lewis made him look good and That guy wake we have, even though he had 5 sacks in 1/40 of the playing time *** those all decade players we lost. Then u take into account that this is a Miaimi Doplhins fan page. I just dont know I mean It always seems like most people are in ther ladies lounge anyways. I think you should ask that question on another site because Im not sure your going to find anyone excited about the dolphins here. Maybe you can try GangGreen.com and ask them whjat they think.

4. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I can't believe it's almost here. It seems like forever since the January 2nd game against the Steelers. I expect Super things this year and cannot wait to kick it all off in 22 days!