1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Questions for Gase

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by tirty8, Oct 2, 2017.

1. tirty8

tirty8 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2016
    I still cannot get over the shock that I am experiencing. I sitting here just scratching my head trying to comprehend what I have witnessed over the past three games. So here is my scenario, suppose Adam Gase was injected with truth serum, and you could ask him three questions. What would they be?

Mine would be:
    1. What are you trying to accomplish with all those screen passes?
    2. Specifically, what happened with Timmons?
    3. What is your complete evaluation of Jay Cutler and Ryan Tannehill?

2. cbrad

cbrad .

Dec 21, 2014
    I'd go straight for the jugular: how specifically do you plan to turn this garbage offense into something respectable?

Because the lack of improvement from the Jets to the Saints game is what's most worrisome to me. Bad games everyone has, but last year Gase turned this around, and there was NO sense he knows how to do that this time around after calling out the offense after the Jets game.

3. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    It is all based on the foundation that the Jets stopped the run and turned this offense clueless. They don't have the OL/QB combo right now (it could change) , to abandon a run game and strictly pass

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    1} off the record, will you admit that this team has been thru unprecedented circumstances and is just too mentally drained to focus enough to win an NFL football game?

2} What do you really think of Tannen Baum and Grier and their abilities to evaluate talent?

3} who on this team is not dedicated off the field?

5. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    1) If you could have any pony in the world, what color would you want your pony to be?

2) How do you feel about fans that say you should be fired after losing two impossible road games?

3) How hot is RT's wife in person? Be honest...

4a,b & c) What would you name your pony? Would it be a boy pony or a girl pony? Would you braid your pony's mane?

5) What would you like to say to fans who think you have no idea what you're doing?

6. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015