1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 headset problem

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Clark Kent, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    I was playing Madden early today, everything was fine. I then started playing gears around 5:30, did a match, ended, and then did another.

At the end I noticed people were talking, but I couldn't hear them. I then got a voice mail and couldn't hear anything.

I recorded a voicemail, played it back, heard it just fine. I went into the left4dead demo online lobby, heard everyone fine.

Rechecked voicemail, couldn't hear it still.

Anyone ever have this problem? First time I've encountered it, searched google and got the standard "check settings" stuff.

Anyone know something about this?

2. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    the person that sent you the voice mail may have had their mic off or could of been an error on their end.

Clark Kent likes this.
  3. baboo72

baboo72 Bleeding aqua & orange

Mar 23, 2008
    Watford, England
    Have you tried to chat with anyone on your friends list to see if that works?

I had the same problem just over a month ago, coincidently around the time there was an update to prepare for the NXE - I could hear everyone else but anybody on my friends list - chat, message you name it. This went on for about 2 weeks then the update happened and it was perfectly fine - see how it goes after Monday when NXE should be released?

If it still persists, speal to MS they should be able to run some tests

Clark Kent likes this.
  4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    It worked when answer sent me a vm. I heard there have been issues with xboxlive (I've randomly disconnected a few times earlier this week). I think everything may be OK. I hope so anyway.