1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 round mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by #1dolphinsfan, Feb 1, 2010.

Tags:
  1. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    4 Round Mock Draft:
    #1: Dez Bryant WR OSU: Big tall not overly fast but still pretty quick dominant WR that would look great in a Miami Dolphins uniform.

#2: Nate Allen FS USF: Fills a big need at FS and we could finally get rid of Wilson and have a very young secondary.

#3: Ed Dickson TE Oregon: TE that would really help Chad Henne and the offense.

#4: Micah Johnson ILB Kentucky: Very good ILB that is good at stopping the run and is a decent cover guy I don’t know if he will make it to the fourth but with his injury I think it might happen

Off-season:
    Sign: Karlos Dansby/ Vince Wilfork/ and other small name FA’s

I know it is very wishful thinking and will never happen

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Ed Dickson doesn't impress me. I don't know what it is about him but he can get very lazy in his route running and blocking.

I also think that Micah Johnson is a downhill linebacker only. He's lost in coverage and I don't see him as an upgrade over Channing Crowder nor do I see him as the equal to Crowder.

JMHO.

dolfan22 likes this.
  3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Give it some time, and thanks for posting your mock, Allen is player who could see his stock rise at the Combine like Delmas's did a couple of years ago.

4. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    I'm just curious..... where is your "Future Dolphin" in your mock? Kind of contradictory. :tongue2:

5. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    That all depends on who we draft round one if we can get Bryant that would be a easy chose IMO but if we go McClain or Graham round 1 then in the second round I would go gilyard who I am also a big fan of

ToddsPhins likes this.
  6. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

As a junior, I liked Dickson a lot as a pass catching TE. He is no Fasano as a blocker though. Dickson kind of reminded me of a young Keith Jackson in 2008.

7. MrPaul13

MrPaul13 Banned

Jan 3, 2010
    Never chase a combine creature,ask the Eagles fans about Mike Mamula

8. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    that is true you shouldnt go off of combine but it happen all the time some times it work other times it doesnt flacco raised his stock quite a bit between the senior bowl and the combine and he has worked out pretty well