A BIG thanks and an announcement
119 replies
"McLovin wrote:
Here we are at hooters. Sorry for the image quality.
yeah really. can barely tell you're holding hands.
That looks like the Hooters by the airport, no? Haven't been there in like 4 years, which is a bummer b/c they gave me an honorary membership to their "VIP table" where the waitresses all hang out. It's in the back left near the bathroom. Fun story behind that.
"ToddPhin wrote:
yeah really. can barely tell you're holding hands.
That looks like the Hooters by the airport, no? Haven't been there in like 4 years, which is a bummer b/c they gave me an honorary membership to their "VIP table" where the waitresses all hang out. It's in the back left near the bathroom. Fun story behind that.
Sick and i looked at each other and wondered why you moved us to that table. Your boobs looked fantastic.
I hope 13 percent was enough.
Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
"McLovin wrote:
Sick and i looked at each other and wondered why you moved us to that table. Your boobs looked fantastic.
I hope 13 percent was enough.
13 percent eh? Looks like someone's privileges have just been revoked. :lol:
"ToddPhin wrote:
13 percent eh? Looks like someone's privileges have just been revoked. :lol:
yea, yours, as a ****ty waitress.
"McLovin wrote:
"McLovin wrote:
Sicks first Day!
"SICK wrote:
I basically own this place already....McLovin made me coffee and everything today.
"McLovin wrote:
that's because you had a hard time figuring out how to put a square peg into a square hole. you need to buy some legos and practice. in fact, you cant even have legos, you get mega bloks
"SICK wrote:
I don't make my own coffee.....you bought my plan hook, line and sinker.


Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"McLovin wrote:
yea, yours, as a ****ty waitress.
yes yes, I'm sure you dine at Hooters for the quality of service.
Apologies for leaving my crumber at home and failing to bring a glass for your Perrier, sir.
"ToddPhin wrote:
yes yes, I'm sure you dine at Hooters for the quality of service.
Apologies for leaving my crumber at home and failing to bring a glass for your Perrier, sir.

This thread started out dumb, then got stupid and then went full retodded.
"Fin D wrote:
This thread started out dumb, then got stupid and then went full retodded.
Tony lost his bandana in the elevator

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
"McLovin wrote:
Tony lost his bandana in the elevator
shortest. vato. ever.
I like how Todd tries to drop the mic and then akwardly stays on stage.
so what's up with the clump of hair sticking up with the feather in it?
"ToddPhin wrote:
so what's up with the clump of hair sticking up with the feather in it?

This is a beautiful thread.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
This is a beautiful thread.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
"McLovin wrote:
Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Um...........
................
................
...why does it look like you guys work in a cheap motel room?
Cant believe i checked into this thread while I'm on vacation.
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
"Fin D wrote:
Um...........
................
................
...why does it look like you guys work in a cheap motel room?
why do you know what the bathroom of a cheap motel should look like?
because this was at the cheap motel I chose for Sick that is near the office. we went there for shots of crown and a 50 shades of grey viewing.
"Paul 13 wrote:
Cant believe i checked into this thread while I'm on vacation.
you're welcome.
"Paul 13 wrote:
Cant believe i checked into this thread while I'm on vacation.
You are one pathetic loser
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"Paul 13 wrote:
Cant believe i checked into this thread while I'm on vacation.
Finally, finally some confirmation.
It all makes sense now.

"Fin D wrote:
Um...........
...why does it look like you guys work in a cheap motel room?
-because the dude sitting on the toilet with his mouth open couldn't afford the twenty bucks AND a Marriott suite?
"McLovin wrote:
why do you know what the bathroom of a cheap motel should look like?
Because you won't stop sending me the videos.
"Fin D wrote:
Because you won't stop sending me the videos.
That you keep begging for
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast





