1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Bills fan walks into a bar...

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by FinNasty, Dec 28, 2008.

Tags:
  1. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    A guy walks into a bar wearing a Bills jersey, and carrying a cat that also has a Bills jersey on with a little Bills helmet on his head, too. The guy says to the bartender, "Can my cat and I watch the Bills game here? My TV is broke and my cat and I always watch the game together".

The bartender replies, "Normally, cats wouldn't be allowed in the bar, but it's not very busy in here right now, so you and the cat can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there's any trouble with you or the cat, I'll have to ask you to leave."

The guy agrees, and he and his cat start watching the game. Pretty soon the Bills kick a field goal and the excited cat jumps up on the bar and walks down the bar and gives everyone a high five.

The bartender says, "Hey, that's pretty cool! What does he do for a touchdown?"

The guys answers, "I don't know, I've only had him for 3 years!"

Rick 1966, GoPhins!, MS4FINS and 13 others like this.
  2. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008

Zing

3. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    :lol::lol::knucks:A CLASSIC!!! Just insert team and can work for anyone you know that isn't smart and blessed enough to be a PHIN FAN!!!