1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A different thought on Boldin

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Feb 11, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Another Boldin thread? Well this is not about if we will or wont get him really. Plus, it's the offseason, what else is there to talk about? Besides Boldin being a Top 15 WR, which the Dolphins could obviously use in the short term for about 2-3 seasons, he is probably one of the least "selfish/diva" WRs in the game.

He's had disputes with the Cardinals and has publicly said he'd want to be traded before, yet gametime he still goes out for them and gives it all. Over 1,000 yards receiving the past 2 years on a team you've had a conflict with? And doing all that in 15 games this past year, and as a #2 behind Fitzgerald when you are #1 caliber? It makes me want to cheer for him and just hope he goes through an entire season. Imagine what he would do in Miami as the #1 guy for a team he actually wants to play for?

Even if he misses 3 games, it's still way better then having Ginn for every game.

2. Dolfan330

Dolfan330 My wein is so chaffed...

Jan 25, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just love his style of play. He doesn't hesitate to try and make a play for a fear of getting hit. He understands that this is football and not ballet. Would hate to see the Dolphins not make a serious attempt at signing him.

3. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY

Hmm Dolphin Fever hehe:up:

4. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    He's a darn good player that unfortunately has just gotten a bad hand dealt to him