1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few positive notes before our next OTA.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Jun 6, 2014.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Really sounds like our first round Pick has a good head on his shoulders..maybe ups his value a bit if he's got that coveted work ethic.

Jimmy Wilson really believe he's our nickel there...how do y'all feel about that...Jamar Taylor? How bout you Walt Aikens and Will Davis..wucha gonna do about that..

Mike Thomas as a back up safety, that's pretty cool, it's been a while since we had a backup safety that he made a play on an NFL field before..

I think this secondary is well equipped to continue to be very strong against the pass and points against.

Grimes.. Finnegan..Taylor...Wilson...Davis..Aikens..can we actually keep all 6?

I'm pretty sure if Albert is gonna take James under his wing their both working out locally at brandons training center.

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    come to think of it, when was the last time we had a backup safety with highlight plays? drawing a blank at the moment

3. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Game winning deflection?

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    A hope for a backup safety...hmmmmm...idk..never.

5. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

See below.

Mexphin likes this.
  6. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Rashad Jones had a great game against Tennessee a few years back before he got the starting gig. A pick and a sack, if I remember right.