A Funny thing happened *****
4 replies
I was over checking out PH and there was a tread started in the zoo "can Boomer come out to play" I simply replied that most of the VIP moved over here. When I posted it where thephins.com was suppose to be came up ************** . Now that's funny!
"jldolfan wrote:
I was over checking out PH and there was a tread started in the zoo "can Boomer come out to play" I simply replied that most of the VIP moved over here. When I posted it where thephins.com was suppose to be came up ************** . Now that's funny!
Actually, they've banned quite a few of us for soliciting for even using 'ThePhins.com' in a PM.
Im surprised they didnt ban you for that.
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
I kind of like how it turned out.
I still visit both sites and they both are running properly (no down time)
The thing Finheaven still has is a bigger base. If you are a non-viper there is not much going on, on these boards BUT alot of the posters that I typed with are here plus Motion came over and he has all the Lost info
Here's hoping we have no downtime for any DOlphins forum on draft weekend
My backup to backup plan is the Miamiherald board:no:
Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years
Time to hit cafepress for my "I went to ******** and ordered this T-shirt through cafepress" t-shirt.

Many thanks to the awesome staff and members of the site, all of whom contribute tirelessly to an incredible Dolphins fansite.

