1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A New league with a deep scoring system

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Unlucky 13, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Hey guys. I've started a new league for this year and am looking for six more members to join. It has a very deep scoring system that I think is a lot of fun, and includes individual defensive players. I've run this scheme in leagues in the past and really enjoyed it.

The Cliff Notes are that it strongly rewards the best passers as the most valuable players in the league, and the best RBs and TEs are pretty far beyond their peers. However, it rewards everything that a player does on the field, so its not just the guys who score the TD who get the bulk of the points.

Ask me if you have any questions, and you can see the scoring system at the link below if you'd like to check that out before you join. The draft date is temporary until we get enough people.

https://football.fantasysports.yaho...1f402a1c855&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=0c31a44321e9cb5e

2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Unfortunately, guys, I tried and couldn't find enough interest in the league. I'm going to have to shut it down. Thanks for having interest! Maybe I'll try again earlier next year.