1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A petition to Coach Gase

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Puka-head, Oct 2, 2017.

Sign the petition?

1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

30.0%
  1. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Don't know if anyone knows how to get this to the team, or the press, but if you do, sign it and go for it.

Dear Coach Gase,

We the undersigned, In order to promote a winning football team, or at least one that doesn't suck and lose to the flippin' jest, humbly beseech thee. To please, for the love of Keutchenberg, Fernandez, and Csonka. Please.

We do hereby request and implore you to NEVER, yes NEVER, as in banned . VERBOTTEN. Forbidden upon threat of testicular pain, veritable castigation and defilement from those you love most. Should you deny us, fleas shall infest your armpits, you will suffer from excess flatulence and constipation and many many woes upon you. Even the Mrs shall not be pleased with you.

Sadness, Tribulation, and much weeping amongst the women.

We request that you never, EVER, call a WR or Bubble, or what the flip are you smoking cuz it must be better than MY ISH, (which I find VERY hard to believe), SCREEN again. Like NEVER, EVER, AGAIN!!!

SIGNED:

Brian Kennedy aka Puka Head, fan since 1966

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    danmarino and Bpk like this.
  2. Puka-head

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    And somebody help me figure out how to make it so people can sign it, pleases and thank yous.

3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    :drink:

Puka-head likes this.
  4. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    for a play that never works, and an offensive guru, I find it really stupid to run this play.

If it is a substitute to run the ball, and we came in as a team that was run-first, then we are in bigger trouble.

Puka-head likes this.
  5. Fame

Fame Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Vero Beach
    Holy punctuation Batman!

Puka-head likes this.
  6. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    You can go to change.org and fill out a petition. Address it to the Miami Dolphins and Adam Gase, then change.org will deliver it for you if it surpasses 1,000 signatures. https://www.change.org/start-a-petition

I couldn't personally sign it because it's silly and unprofessional- that defeats the point of a petition. You just can't make fun of someone and then ask them to take you seriously.

Puka-head, ChrisKo and Rickysabeast like this.
  7. hitman8

hitman8 Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2016
    Where do I sign?

Puka-head likes this.
  8. Rickysabeast

Rickysabeast Royale With Cheese

Jul 26, 2016
    Agreed. It was funny. But make up a real one that's a bit less pithy and I'm in.

Puka-head and KeyFin like this.
  9. Puka-head

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    I never really thought it would be taken seriously. Sarcasm is my second language.

But I may try to write a serious one, I wonder how many signatures it would take?

10. phins18

phins18 Active Member

Jan 8, 2017
    Our scheming does suck. Like if Jay Cutler is destined on the plays where he is the wildcat receiver, why is he even on the field rather than an extra blocker or someone who is an extra threat. But gase isnt in the top 10 of our biggest problems. This team is flat out bad, or worse, average.

11. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

does anyone know what a guy has to do to get a pizza around here? do I need to start a petition or something?