1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question for Dolphin fans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Arodgers12, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    You guys come to See us next season. You guys think you can beat us? That is with Rodgers playing. Our fans will treat you guys great I know that for sure since the Dolphins are a team we like. Any of you guys coming up for the game?

2. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    What this Dolphins team will be doing next year I'm not sure anyone can say. Will it be possible to win? Yes. Likely? Hard to say, although if Rogers is on form then it will be difficult to say the least.

Weather might be a factor too - could be very warm or very cold!

As for coming to see the game, I very much doubt it - but I'd love to. I'm based over in Europe and have no plans to get to the USA until 2019.

Of course, if the NFL decides it needs some distinctly British input I'd be glad to head over and offer my services. :D

Tin Indian likes this.
  3. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    I might schedule an audit in that part of the country to so I just so happen to be in the area ;-).

4. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014
    I will be there!

Can they win? Yes. Will they win? I have no clue. Ask me again in August. lol

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Nobody on this team has shown they can go into a hostile environment against a good team with a good qb and get the w

shamegame13 likes this.
  6. shamegame13

shamegame13 Madison & Surtain

Dec 15, 2014
    At this point in time, I got two things:

1) a healthy Rodgers makes it doubtful

2) but Any Given Sunday

7. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    If the Dolphins defense that stomped New England shows up...with Tannehill under center...I think we can beat anyone. We just haven't seen that level of consistency from the players or the coaching staff to play 16 games at that level though. So my answer is yes- we can been Green Bay since we tend to play up to talented teams. But will it happen? We have absolutely no idea.

danmarino likes this.
  8. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I'm almost tempted to see if any of my relatives have tickets lol, I live over in the Detroit area and am sad that the Lions visit Miami.

I went to Lambeau a few times in the 90's (right before the Favre era) when my family lived in GB and it was a great stadium - cold as **** in Winter though, holy ****.

As for beating you ... yes. Rogers always gives you guys a chance and an edge, but he has off games sometimes, and that defense ... will need to see who you guys bring in to replace Capers. That dude was terrible. Miami will be an underdog, but we have a decent shot.

KeyFin likes this.
  9. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Or at home! Its a crapshoot ever week! Who knows but we can compete imsure. Just wait until after the halftime before we wake up.

10. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    I've got no Idea whether this team can beat Rogers right no. we match up well I think. Our biggest weakness on D is covering a TE and stopping the run. You've got no run game or TE. I think it will come down to our OL vs your front 7 and whether we can run the ball well enough to support play action passing game. But that's based on now. By next year who knows?

And I am seriously going to try to get there for the game. Depends on when but I've always wanted to see a game at Lambeau. Maybe...

11. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Do you think you can beat us in 2022?

shamegame13 likes this.
  12. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Rainbows and unicorns.

shamegame13 likes this.
  13. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl

If there was a possibility of getting tickets I'd love to see a football game in that stadium.

14. DolphinGreg

DolphinGreg Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Considering that the last time the 2 teams faced off the margin of victory was 3 points, I'd say the Dolphins can definitely win.

I think the Dolphins can be better in 2018 than they were in 2014 and the weapons Miami is slotted to have are pretty much as good if not better across the board.

And I don't think Rodgers has gotten better since then, nor have his weapons aside from Davante Adams.

I'd be more scared if the Packers featured a dominant TE but they don't.

15. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    The last two games between our teams as mentioned in a couple posts above have been decided by 3 points. You guys are always tough to beat no matter what the record. You have a great football team and will be in the playoffs next season. I think the Dolphins and the 49ers will be in the playoffs next year.