1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Simple Plan

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TiP54, Dec 2, 2008.

Tags:
  1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Simple on paper, yes. On the field, no.

like2god likes this.
  3. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Destiny is ultimatly in our hands.
    We win out - we win the title.

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I think there is a great story in here somewhere... someone needs to be writing about a 1 and 15 team that came from the bottom, to control their own DESTINY!!.....

Gosh i miss donald thomas, greg camirillo, and justin smiley....3 starters, done. Thats pretty hefty going into the playoff stretch... I cant even believe we have a chance to do this....Iam in denial right now but if we beat buffalo..oh hell look out baby!!

Were gonna be a bad *** football team next year.

Jackson likes this.
  5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

If we beat the jets I'll say "hell look out". We've beat the Bills this year and NYJ look pret-ty damn good.

6. Jackson

Jackson Bruce Banner

Mar 24, 2008
    Connecticut/Florida
    Playoffs!? Playoffs!? Yes we are talking about playoffs. Even if we don't make it, the fact that the Miami Dolphins, our Miami Dolphins matter in December is beyond remarkable. Honestly, we aren't even anywhere near the football team that Parcells, Sparano, and Ireland envision. Can you imagine what THAT team is gonna look like?! We matter again and man it feels good