1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Stevie Ray Vaughan Collectors Item!

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I came across the latest Guitar World magazine when I was camping over Memorial day. Stevie the man is on the cover. Great article by the way. Well in the article they mentioned stevieray.com They mentioned the site and that Craig Hopkins had wrote a book about Stevie called Day after Day, Night after Night. Here is some about the book:

3. How many copies of Day by Day, Night After Night will be printed / Is the book still available?
    Only 3200 copies were printed, and more than half are sold. There will not be another printing of the first edition, nor is there likely to ever be another signed edition. The book is in stock; you do not have to email to see if books are available.
    4. How big is the book?
    My computer software calculated the number of characters in the new book at 1,426,158 and over a quarter of a million words (253,005). The page size is 8.5 x 11 like my other books, and it weighs almost 5 pounds.

I just ordered it tonight. With the cost of the book and insurance of 3.00 and the postage to the left coast it was 90.00. I know that is a lot of money, but if you read the reviews and the all that Craig covers and he had to foot the bill with his own money, it is well worth it. Plus it is autographed by Craig as well, and after the 3200 are sold the book is going to be split in half and sold that way from now on.

If you love Stevie the way I do, you may want to at least visit his site. Very cool and informative site about his book and Stevie collectibles.

www.stevieray.com

SICK, Jaydog57 and NaboCane like this.
  2. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    If it's your favorite musician, then it's worth it to you. Money well spent.:up:

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  3. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I got an email from Craig the author. He said because of the Guitar World article on Stevie and the mention of his book they have been flying out the door and he has run out of boxes. :lol:

padre31 likes this.
  4. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I got my book today. Very fast delivery. I just looked through the 424 pages and the pictures alone are simply priceless. I hope to get a chance this weekend to relax and read some of it. yes Craig the author autographed as well.:up: