1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a win will resolve things

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by the 23rd, Sep 23, 2009.

1. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    I predicted from the onslaught the first four games would be especially difficult for Miami. the offensive line needed to acquire its rhythm & our defensive backfield had to adjust.
    said then & repeat now we need to be in full stride by game four or it will be disastrous. we need to win two of the first four to remain viable or one win to give us a chance to finish strong with a wild card expectation.
    two more games & we'll have an excellent idea of how the season will go. too soon to push the panic button, but may be time to begin to reevaluate our expectations for 2009.
    a win next week would be the step in the right direction required to remain a player in this 2009 season. here's hoping :up:

mullingan and Die_Nasty like this.
  2. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    FIRST 4 GAMES DIFFICULT
    Check the schedule...the first 8 look difficultand thats not even considering the back half of the schedule

Atlanta
    Indy
    San Diego
    Bills
    Jets
    Saints
    Jets
    New England

3. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    Lol its been a long time since I could say this but New England might be the easiest opponent we have. Not saying they will. I would probably say Buffalo will be but its close lol

late again likes this.