1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABC's "The Mole"

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Uncle Rico, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico New Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Anyone else watch the show? I'm really into it this season and struggling to figure it out. My prime suspect right now is Clay.

Well use this thread to post any clues you notice and name your suspects, hopefully there are a few of you that watch it and follow it like I do.

2. Gametime111

Gametime111 New Member

Apr 4, 2008
    i dont get into that kinda stuff
    but my parents watch it!

3. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I always hate it when a show starts trotting out used up D list "celebrities" to raise ratings. They just irritate the hell out of me. Anytime a show does that I stop watching.

Never watched it before but the wife used to and we got dragged in this season. Clay is a good guess, but my prime suspect atm is Alex. The fat guy is also suspicious (cant remember his name).

4. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico New Member

Jun 8, 2008
    I never saw the celebrity versions. Unfortunately this season's ratings aren't too hot so this could be the last.

Craig is the fat dude, he's had some suspicious moments as well, I agree but will stick with Clay until I see something different. What did you see that made you suspect Alex?

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Alex comes off to everyone as being the "uber player" but he just seems to smooth and natural, and every now and then he will mess up something in an odd way.

Yeah the ratings are slumping pretty hard so likely wont come back which is sad, im enjoying it. However I havent seen ANY advertising for it at all, I wonder how many even know its on!?!? Networks are absolutely terrible at managing their TV programs, its really pretty sad. Messing around with schedules, advertising the wrong things, waiting way to long to pull the plug on some, way to fast on others, riding a big franchise way to long etc etc.

6. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Im watching but I cant remember all the names my #1 is the guy who freaked when he lost his journal...the older guy..I think he is doing a brilliant acting JOB and the fact that he was so willing to drop the gold for the scale came of as acting to me.

7. Dannyg28

Dannyg28 Say hi to the rings

Jan 4, 2008
    i didn't know that show was still on.

8. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico New Member

Jun 8, 2008
    I started back on the first week of June. It's probably the only reality show I ever watch. I love the clues that are scattered throughout the season that points to the persons hometown, occupation, age, name, whatever.

Mark (the older guy) is from wisconsin (cheese head) and the show focuses on wine alot this season. He also mentions he hates "whiners" in his bio. Cheese to go with the wine. During the last dinner the host said "Mark I believe you ordered the creme brulle". They lit the dessert then went outside and watched the journals burn.

Clay is a Lawyer and the last episode they had to carry heavy scales up a mountain (and gold). I think of scales of justice. Week 3 also had them collect minature pigs throughout a village. They were made of clay.

Nicole told Alex that she was going to kill him. When a person is kicked off the show it is called an "execution". Possible clue or just her being obnoxious.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008