1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AFC East traning camp preview

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan7171, Jul 27, 2010.

1. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/15404/afc-east-training-camp-preview-2

Our own Tim Graham has posted an article for the upcoming traning camps in our division. To save you to the read (unless you want to read it) I will post here everything on the Dolphins.

There you are!! Feel free to leave your comments:up:

2. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Marshall & Henne wont take long IMO. He got acquainted pretty well with Cutler and even Kyle Orton, 100+ catches from each. BM's catch radius is huge and Henne is a very accurate QB, even down field and outside the numbers so I'm not worried about chemistry.

If anything I'm worried about how Henning will pattern/design the offense with BM on board. At this point, no one knows how teams will approach us now that we have a balanced attack. Last year, we were all about getting to 3rd and 2 and moving the chains. Will we open it up more, and attack downfield or will we continue to pound the rock and look for big plays from the play action game. Will we use Marshall to stretch the field or use him underneath to move the chains like McDaniels did in Denver? Too many questions, not enough answers.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    It will be hard to stop this offense once it gets going. I want to see this so bad. Thanks for posting.