1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After a Loss....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Sometimes it is best to let time go by, gather your thoughts, and post the next day. This way you don't say something you wouldn't normally, and don't get yourself in trouble. Please try to think before you post, and enjoy the site!:wink2:

2. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    day two after the game & my first post

1) knew this would be a brutal game & it was... I predicted a 3pt win, but always understood it could go either way.
    2) I'm proud of the way the team played. mistakes w/ made & there w/ the usual questionable calls by the refs. I thought Polite should have gone for the first (and touchdown) on our opening first quarter drive w/ a goal line first & forth. didn't understand why weren't more aggressive in the first half w/ offensive play-calls. having said that...overall, the coaching was excellent
    3) in a NFL of tremendous talent & parity, our (already proven) character will continue to make the difference in games. we are in year two of the re-building of the franchise & already have developed the reputation for brutality & tenacity amongst our adversaries. no one wants that second game w/ the Dolphins, too much punishment, too much work & that's exactly the reputation you want in the NFL
    4) we're in great shape going into 2010 & it is my expectation that we will contend for the big enchilada in year three. needs? not much: 1) WR, maybe a TE, a NT & ILB 2) continue developing the talent we have 3) work harder than the other teams in the off-season.

Merry Christmas & We will Contend in 2010

3. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    I didn't even think about coming here yestersday. I was soooo pissed and down and depressed.:sad:

4. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    I must say this is just another year to be a broken hearted dolfan. My heart has been crushed but my spirit is inspired by this team. I definitely believe we are going in the right direction and soon will dominate the AFC East again. I love my phins, yes theres part's I don't like and I believe Miami will deal with a huge problem we have on offense and he will be sent packing. It's a tough day to be a dolfan, but you can't change the spots on a leopard and I will stand by my team even if they were 0-16. Thank you Miami ans Sparano for another entertaining year, I can't wait until 2010.
    GO PHINS!!!!!

dolfan7171 and Delfin Alejandro like this.
  5. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    I agree,I usually wait awhile after a loss to post so I can post clearly. Anyway I was too disappointed to think about posting yesterday.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  6. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    That exactly what I do all the time. I broke that rule once and, well lets just say I wont do that again.

Fin Fan In Cali and dolfan7171 like this.