1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After looking at this from all sides we clearly need to blow this whole thing up.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    The reality of the situation that Miami finds itself in is very troublesome for numerous reasons. On one had the franchise just spent an entire week courting another candidate so as a head coach you know your not wanted regardless of the Political Correctness being spewed around now after a deal fell threw.

So now were stuck with a Lame Duck Coach, whoms players feel and I mean multiple players feel has lost control of the team. Great bring him back can you feel the tension in the locker room? Also some players wont care what he says as hes a walking time bomb.

The bigger problem is at Offensive Coordinator yea I am glad old man winter is gone as well but now what? What GOOD offensive coordinator is going to come play for a Head Coach whos already on the Hot Seat? Ross says he wants to WIN NOW!!!!! So Tony gets one more year and if this bright upstart OC (because I dont see any established OC coming to Miami under the conditions) has 1, UNO year to get us in the playoffs before he gets fired and labeled as a failure. Great career move.

Oh and not to mention what do we do with Tonys QB pick? I am 100% Henne will get another shot next year and than what? Whats the fallback? Whos going to fill in the Holes on Offense? We already seen how this Front Office works when it comes to free agents. So expecting huge splashes in free agency to fill those holes is a pipe dream. Sure we will get one but as a Player I would shy away from a locker room about to implode.

How about the drat than? No thank you this team besides having the #1 in Jake Long has been VERY disappointing through the draft for the most part. I have no faith ANYONE we draft is going to make the difference on this team this year or aka (Tonys Last Supper)

Honestly Ross tired and it back fired, he had no plan B he publicly embarrassed his HC (so what) but now Tony's the man again? I am sure he will do whats right for his future not ours in the short term. I can sense Bill Bellachick, and Roasted Ham Ryan sleeping real good tonight.

Next year we will have to blow it all up again when we end up 9-7 So why not get Bill Cowher, Gruden, etc remove all the negativity surrounding this team now, give the players hope, the fans hope, and get on with building a team, because right now I know I wont be supporting this team in any finical way until real changes are made. This is a disgrace to the fans, the players, and the entire organization that will haunt us for some years to come.

Oh and I can not and I mean can not wait to see some more of the most boring football ever created. Oh I forgot next year were going to be the Rams of yesteryear right?

Auburn likes this.