1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allen Iverson eyeing NBA comeback

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by Topdawg13, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Topdawg13

Topdawg13 New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Indiana
    -Link-

2. gamblerx

gamblerx New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Homestead, FL
    Miami should sign him.

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    With our track record with washed up PGs, I would mind it. That said, the guy just isn't comfortable with plays that involve moving/passing the ball.

4. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I'd sign him for minimum if I am the Lakers. Fisher can't move much anymore, A.I. playing in an offense where a scoring PG is going to be more important, he may actually contribute in some fashion.

Kobe and A.I. on the court together? Ugh, maybe not.

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009

Does a steal count if it is taken away from a team mate? And if so, does it add to the turnover count? And if so, is it a forced turnover? And if so, let's say Kobe takes it away from AI, then AI takes it back and scores, does that ever count as an assist as well? And if so, does this now become a new stat for Forced Assist?

Samphin likes this.
  6. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    AI is no longer the answer.

7. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

This post reminds me of an old Christian Laettner basketball card I used to have where he appears to be stealing the rebound from his own teammate in the photo. I remember looking at that card and wondering what in the hell he was doing and why anyone would ever print that into a card. I will see if I can find it online.

8. gamblerx

gamblerx New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Homestead, FL
    I agree and agree.