1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Although Odd, Ricky isn't Without his Charms

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Nov 23, 2007.

Tags:
  1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Though I'm not a fan of the man in question, this was an excellent read John. Great find.

2. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    For me the biggest charm Ricky has is that he is one heck of a RB..... Or at least was. With the low miles and all the yoga I think he has a lot more left in the tank at 30 then most guys though.

Oboy likes this.
  3. LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    Gainesville Florida
    Accepting Williams means accepting his lifestyle. He is a vegetarian. He has been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder, which he has struggled to deal with. To alleviate his symptoms, he smoked marijuana and consequently was penalized. Williams briefly was a spokesman for the drug Paxil as treatment. He later quit Paxil, explaining that the drug did not agree with his diet. Marijuana, he contended, was a better form of treatment since it produced fewer side effects.

“Marijuana is 300,000 times better for me than Paxil,†Williams once said in an interview.

I fully agree but Marijunana is tested for so.......I just got back from Yoga....