1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing Race

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Colorado Dolfan, Apr 12, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

Anyone watching this season?

I'm rooting for the mother and son team from Monument, CO... :yes:

...but my second favorite team, mainly for looking at, is the former Miami Dolphins' cheerleaders Jaime and Cara. :up:

2. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Obviously going for Jaime and Cara even though one of them is kind of annoying.

3. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

Kind of?

Jaime is a straight up *****... :pointlol:

She's very easy on the eyes, though... :up:

Ultra likes this.
  4. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Never got into this show really. The wife enjoys it but it never holds my attention. The thing that really bugs me is how winning doesnt seem to benefit you as it should. For instance, you come in like 2 hours ahead of the next place team, but you both fly out on the same flight to the next destination.
    Or the random factor. Your in the lead but get in a cab whose operater is legally ******ed and bam your done. Or, as always, the team you absolutely HATE finally comes in last. BAM, "randomly" saved.

These things just grate on me and make it unwatchable. Then again, ive fallen off reality in general, so that Im sure plays a part as well.

5. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Been wondering if anyone in here was a Race fan and had already posted about the Dolphins cheerleaders being in The Race.

Jamie is a bi_ch, no two ways about it. But, as has been said...she's easy on the eyes. :tt1: The other one (Cara?) isn't quite as hot. Although, I wish they wouldn't have blurred her in that thong a few weeks back :w00t: But she is definitely sweeter. I'm pulling for them. But, I think they're gonna have a hard time beating the brother and sister team. I think they're gonna win it. They seemed to have worked through their difficulties and look to be finding their grove.

And to texanphinatic, two things FWIW...1) My wife never wanted to watch any reality TV shows with me, ever. That is until she finally sat through an entire episode of Survivor with me one night a few years ago. Now, she can't miss a show. Survivor and Race being our two favorites. And 2) One of the biggest reasons why I watch Race is to see parts of the world and other cultures I'd never get a chance to see otherwise. Sort of like traveling 'round the globe in the comfort of your own living room. I know it's not the same, but I've seen some pretty cool stuff simply by watching the show.

6. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    The Amazing Race is my favorite reality show by a country mile. I've never skipped a season.

7. Ultra

Ultra Lazy

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas
    I really don't like any of the teams left. I can't root for the Phins cheerleaders because it's people like them that give Americans a bad name overseas. I guess I'll root for the Brother/Sister lawyers.