1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andy Cohen: Five Storylines To Focus On As Camp Nears

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan7171, Jun 2, 2010.

1. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
  2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I honestly am not sure how Andy Cohen is employed. Yes he is a Dolphins homer and has been for years, but really? What did that article tell us? Henne will need to improve, The team expects big things from Dansby, Mike Nolan knows defenses, and Brian Hartline surpassed expectations as a rookie.

Great. Now tell me something any of us didn't already know.

Trowa likes this.
  3. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    In Miami, its hot in September.

Samphin likes this.
  4. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Give the guy a break though guys... Your average fan doesn't have the knowledge or insight of people like us on this board. I learn that everyday talking to people who are supposed NFL fans.

Besides, that's about all he can say at this point. It isn't like there was any shocking developments during the OTA's.

5. Merauder

Merauder Perseverance

Dec 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I can't hate on Andy Cohen....that was a good read.

brparkway and xphinfanx like this.
  6. Samphin

Yeah, but I would think that someone who is employed by the Dolphins can probably figure out that the people going to that website are probably somewhat up to speed on the major going ons with the team. Even casual everyday people have commented on Brandon Marshall being a phin to me.

But maybe that is the problem too. Perhaps the Dolphins' official website doesn't allow anything than homogenized fluff pieces with little substance. But honestly, it doesn't seem to be asking too much to have some quotes from the various people mentioned in the article does it? Surely Cohen has access to any and all members of the team. About the only thing I learned from this article is that Dansby has big feet. Which leads me to believe that Cohen was, at some point, in Karlos' general vicinity. Would it have been out of the realm of possibility to stick a microphone/recorder in his face and at least ASK about his ginormous feet?

It just strikes me as lazy is all. Nothing against the OP who posted it or anything like that. Just me thinking out loud about Andy's bland, boring and uninformative approach with this piece specifically.

7. Samphin

Water is wet.

Fin D likes this.
  8. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Obama is black.

9. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    dolfan7171 likes this.
  10. PhinGeneral

PhinGeneral PC Texas A&M, Bro Club Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Swamps of Jersey
    Yeah, it's all a bit obvious, but that article wasn't as bad as his usual "everything is beautiful" pollyanna pieces.

11. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Obama is mixed :up:

12. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    does mixed =rich and dumb