1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another reason to hate sports bloggers...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by DePhinistr8, Sep 23, 2009.

1. DePhinistr8

DePhinistr8 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    I'm all for blaming players that screw up...with that said, sometimes I feel like blame gets misplaced, like in this blog from nflfanhouse.com

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/09/22/coach-killer-week-2-ted-ginn-jr/

This guy blames Ginn for the loss to Indy. Now granted, could Ted have made that catch? Probably...was there some difficulty, absolutely...
    Ginn is not a jump ball kind of guy. He's more of the Santana Moss speedster type, so I don't think chucking it high and letting him go get it is the best way to make him a TD threat.

Now, my goat of the game is Gibril Wilson. Missed the tackle on the 80 yard TD, missed a tackle on Donald Brown, and dropped the INT which led to an Indy field goal..

:sad:

2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    bloggers = personal opinions, not facts. i never get caught up too much in it.

there is not one single person that deserves blame.

but if you want....you can throw ginn, wilson, crowder, pennington, ayodele, jason taylor into a blender....and make a gigantic FAIL milkshake. :pity:

DePhinistr8 likes this.
  3. DePhinistr8

DePhinistr8 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    How true....Wilson's just seemed to stick in my mind more for some reason.

4. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    Imagine if Ted Ginn made both TD catches on top of what he did in that game. You would be telling yourself 'We have a beast at WR!'.

He had a good game, but he had a chance for a GREAT game.

BTW, I don't blame him for the loss.

PSS: It still bothers me at some minor level that Ginn dives to the ground to avoid being hit soooo much. I don't mind if you do it in the middle of 3 defensive players, that is smart. But it seemed like every time he caught the ball he would fall down. It just doesn't look/seem right to me for some reason. Not sure why.

5. UM_all_day

UM_all_day New Member

Aug 28, 2008
    how about we take it as a team and move on