1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody want in a Survivor League? $10K+ pot

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Rickysabeast, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Rickysabeast

Rickysabeast Royale With Cheese

Jul 26, 2016
    Hey all,

Looking to see if anybody here wants to jump in a survivor league that I've been in for 4 years. If you;re not familiar with the concept, you sign up name your team and you pick a winner each week. THE TRICK IS, YOU CANNOT PICK THE SAME TEAM EVER AGAIN THAT YEAR. So you need to be really strategic and not use all your best teams right away though on the contrary, you can't win next week if you're knocked out this week.

Teams cost $25 each. I usually buy four and let my wife have one and one becomes "Our" team. Last year I made it all the way to week 15 before getting knocked out. The league years is 17 weeks. If at that point there are multiple survivors, the post is split amongst them. If all remaining survivors are all knocked out in the same week they split the pot. If you are the last remaining survivor you get the whole pot.

I'm trying to get the pot up by finding more players. It's very very very fun. PM me if you're interested and I'll hook you up with the commissioner. It's been around for a while and is mostly hotel buddies I know from working in South Beach.

2. Rickysabeast

Rickysabeast Royale With Cheese

Jul 26, 2016
    Pot is now $20K. Let me know.