1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone ever use white strips?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rocky Raccoon, Feb 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    To whiten their teeth? I want to use something but I hear they aren't that great and take their sweet *** time working. Anyone got any input on it?

2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I would couple it up with some sensitive teeth toothpaste. I used those strips once and I was miserable for about a week afterwards.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  3. femalefinfan

femalefinfan Phillies fan Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Philth-a-delphia
    I've used them quite a few times since they came out. They work pretty well, but can make your teeth a little sensitive. That usually goes away after a few days. It may take more then one box to get the desired results, but they do work!

NaboCane and Rocky Raccoon like this.
  4. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    Yeah I use them, I drink alot of coffee and use them them on occasion. The trays work better tough, they don't move all over the place after 2 seconds of spit. Never had the sensitivity issue though.

5. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    i did it right b4 i got married. it was a pain, and didnt work that well...although i probably wasnt disciplined enough.

6. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Ditto; I got a box of them, used about 6 and stopped because I was ending up bleaching my tongue and the insides of my cheeks more than my teeth.

I guess I have more spit than most people, I don't know. :001_rolleyes: