Anyone going to the MIA - KC game?

74 replies

ConuficusConuficusLuxury BoxOP
Dec 1, 2008, 03:09 PM

I am trying to get tickets to the KC game on Dec 21st. Is anyone else going to the game? Just wanted to know as I will be in KC until the next day when I fly home.

Hopefully someone is going to the game. :up:

daphinsdaphinsForum Veteran
Dec 1, 2008, 03:26 PM

Yeah, my cousin asked his parents for 4 tix for chirstmas (awesome cousin). I'm driving him, his little brother, and my brother down for the game. We live in iowa though so we'll get there and leave on sunday (weather permitting).

#NFLFU

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 04:43 PM

Cool, I ams till trying to get mine - pain in the ass stuff sometimes. Wanna link up sometime on gameday?

MOmolankumaSupporter
Dec 1, 2008, 05:23 PM

Me and my family are going to be there (dad's Christmas present). Going down the day before but we'll need to be leaving right after the game, since I don't have any vacation days left from work (stupid doctor rescheduling surgery, making me waste a vacation day :tantrum: ) Questionable thing is, we live in Indiana :lol:

I know I don't post much, but I am definitely a lurker on the site. When I do post, you should feel honored :wink2: :lol:

MOmolankumaSupporter
Dec 1, 2008, 05:33 PM

If you have your tickets, where are you all sitting? We're at section 126 (end zone seats), row 42.

I know I don't post much, but I am definitely a lurker on the site. When I do post, you should feel honored :wink2: :lol:

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 05:47 PM

Still working on mine. Doesn't want to sccept my CC, will have to do it another way. Sucks, but it will get done soon enough.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Dec 1, 2008, 05:52 PM

I'd love to meet up with ya con but I live in Delaware. If they come play the Eagles, Ravens or Redskins and you're around the area let me know :up:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 06:29 PM

"anlgp wrote:

I'd love to meet up with ya con but I live in Delaware. If they come play the Eagles, Ravens or Redskins and you're around the area let me know :up:

Will do man. :up:

I've been to philly a few times in my life. Used to go through there to get to Penn State back in the day.

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 06:29 PM

I wish you luck Richard, and hope you hook up and have fun. Couple years back FFiC..John, Darkoak/Megatron..Shane, The Rev.. Raul, The Mor..Mike and DDay.. Jeff, and me got seats together for a KC game at Joe Robbie. Had a blast. The Mor is one of the funniest men alive, he works good with DDay, Raul and John are two of the nicest guys ever, and Shane rocked. We had a nasty drunk KC female type fan who was running her mouth bad.. Shane worked her for 3 solid hours, it was a wonder to watch.

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Dec 1, 2008, 06:42 PM

I'll be there. I've got a room for Saturday and Sunday night. :up: Bringing Mrs. Odin along too.

If you go Con, pack for winter bro ... Arrowhead in December is COLD.

dolfan94dolfan94New Member
Dec 1, 2008, 06:45 PM

"molankuma wrote:

If you have your tickets, where are you all sitting? We're at section 126 (end zone seats), row 42.

There's 42+ rows? Whoa! Have fun guys. Its my dream to go to a road game

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Dec 1, 2008, 07:09 PM

I still plan on going, I've just been holding out on getting tickets because I'm hoping that Chiefs fans will give up and sell them cheap lol...

I'll probably get my tickets this weekend, I will be up there with 1-2 friends... Probably leave early Sunday morning and then tailgate and what not. I'll keep in touch with you guys though..

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 08:02 PM

Stubhub.com has some good deals on tickets. Just that I'm a foreigner so I have issues using my CC. I'll have to call my aunt an dhave her order the dam things and then pay her back more than likely. Crazy stuff sometimes. :lol:

MOmolankumaSupporter
Dec 1, 2008, 08:17 PM

Yeah, I know that's where I got my tickets from (StubHub)

I know I don't post much, but I am definitely a lurker on the site. When I do post, you should feel honored :wink2: :lol:

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 08:26 PM

Got my ticket. Section 101, row 31, seat 24.

I'm right on the 50 yard line field level. Hell yeah. I can't wait to go to this game.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Dec 1, 2008, 08:32 PM

"Conuficus wrote:

Got my ticket. Section 101, row 31, seat 24.

I'm right on the 50 yard line field level. Hell yeah. I can't wait to go to this game.

Nice seats...

I'll probably be in the lower bowl but not near the 50... It's tough to find good seats when you have 3 people in your group lol...

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 08:40 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Nice seats...

I'll probably be in the lower bowl but not near the 50... It's tough to find good seats when you have 3 people in your group lol...

Yeah, thats true. I'm by myself so I can go anywhere :lol:

The last game I went to was the 20-3 loss in the playoffs to Baltimore. This will be so cool.

I'm driving up from Oklahoma either the day off, or night before the game. Either way I'll be there for it, and hopefully we can have a beer or 6 or so. :shifty:

beemerdaddybeemerdaddyNew Member
Dec 1, 2008, 08:44 PM

i will be there with my son he is hoping to see snow for the first time we been tring for 3 years now everytime we go somewhere its doesn't snow maybe we will get lucky this time go dolphins!!!!!!!

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 08:58 PM

"beemerdaddy wrote:

i will be there with my son he is hoping to see snow for the first time we been tring for 3 years now everytime we go somewhere its doesn't snow maybe we will get lucky this time go dolphins!!!!!!!

Thats cool, maybe you get lucky. How old is your son?

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Dec 1, 2008, 09:12 PM

"Conuficus wrote:

Yeah, thats true. I'm by myself so I can go anywhere :lol:

The last game I went to was the 20-3 loss in the playoffs to Baltimore. This will be so cool.

I'm driving up from Oklahoma either the day off, or night before the game. Either way I'll be there for it, and hopefully we can have a beer or 6 or so. :shifty:

I guess it'll have to be pre-game... Because they won't let me buy beer in the stadium for some reason... :pity:

I'll swap numbers with ya when it gets closer to the game..

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 1, 2008, 09:26 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I guess it'll have to be pre-game... Because they won't let me buy beer in the stadium for some reason... :pity:

I'll swap numbers with ya when it gets closer to the game..

Cool. :up:

daphinsdaphinsForum Veteran
Dec 2, 2008, 12:36 PM

"Conuficus wrote:

Cool, I ams till trying to get mine - pain in the ass stuff sometimes. Wanna link up sometime on gameday?

If we get there early enough for sure. I've always thought it would be a blast to see some of the crew. I'm not sure where our seats are quite honestly, i'll have him check.

#NFLFU

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 2, 2008, 12:43 PM

Cool, we'll be in touch I'm sure by then.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2008, 02:46 AM

Just got my ticket...

I'm in the upper bowl in row 32 on the 50 yard line... But 3 tickets for 50 bucks total? Can't beat that!

You should see myself and two of my friends.

I'll be wearing an orange Ginn and my two buddies will be wearing an orange Porter and not sure what my other buddy will be sporting...

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Dec 3, 2008, 05:40 AM

I'll have a Ronnie Jersey on. It's my Christmas present from the wife. :up: