1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone See This Photo Of Jameis Winston?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by shamegame13, Feb 15, 2015.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    he sure doesn't come across as he's been studying english and history..but conceptually when it comes to football it may be different..

shamegame13 likes this.
  2. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    When you've got guys like Brian Kelly saying they'd take Jameis Winston 1st overall because how incredibly smart he is from a football standpoint, I think people that question his brain that way are much more in danger of being the ones that come off looking like pea-brains. Just my opinion.

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Yes football intellect is different then actual intellect, I would think, if he doesn't have good overall intellect he might not be smart enough to make good decisions off the field..which in his case, has been the case..self awareness is attached to ones intellect imo..

4. shamegame13

shamegame13 Madison & Surtain

Dec 15, 2014
    I was saying peanut brain in the terms of off the field, and for Jameis right now, thats indesputable considering all of his woes off the field this far until he proves that wrong. Im sure he has a good football IQ although college is different then the pros. You have to work/study 5x harder in the pros... Just ask the 'Phenom College QB' Johnny Manziel.