1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want some advertising or sponsorship opportunities?

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by SICK, May 19, 2015.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    So as most of you know I host my own internet radio sports show. Even with a severe lack of promotion, we've passed over 100 listeners (live and archived) for our 3 hours of shows. The thing we are severely lacking right now, is commercials. We are trying to be a very "real" legit show, and some dry reads would take us over the top.

We would gladly promote your business, your etsy, your blog etc. Nothing is "too small". We have a small base now, so we are not even asking for monetary compensation. All we need is cross promotion yourself. Tweet about us, put our show link on your website or facebook. Win-Win, people helping people. I don't care if you have a small home improvement business or you sew baby clothes on ETSY. Lets work together, get your site blasted to hundreds of people for free, and lets bring start-up entrepreneurs together for a common cause......gaining more business!

Private message me if you're interested. I'll write a 30-60 second "read" for your business. Ill mention your number, your site, your twitter, your prices....whatever, we will discuss it. We can talk details in private.

Also if you're a bigger business, or want to support our show with sponsorships, we are all welcoming, and would love to bring you aboard!

Check us out http://www.blogtalkradio.com/candheebz

and lets work together!