1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone's observe a trial?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Seeking Answers, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Seeking Answers

Seeking Answers New Member

Nov 1, 2008
    I have to observe a drug court, and i was wondering what can i expect?

will it be one big trial or a whole bunch of trials?

2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Expect to see Lucky sweating on the stand, scratching at his forearms.

FinSane and unluckyluciano like this.
  3. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Never been to a drug court exclusively, but we did have to observe a court for school before and it was a bunch of small trials.

4. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    same here

are you just observing or are you on jury duty? if the latter it'll only be one case but it sounds like you're going to see a lot of people getting hit with minor possession charges

5. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    I used to volunteer at the Broward Public Defender's office and have observed drug trail cases. theyre a series of trials that take about 15-20mins each then they go the next one. Is this drug court youre referring to?

6. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    All depends on where you're sitting. LOL. It might seem a little different if there's an attorney next to you. :sweatdrop:

If there's a jury, you'll go through jury selection process which is somewhat entertaining (considering you're in court).

If this is for community service <cough, cough, I mean course requirements>.... and there's not a test afterwards, then I highly reccommend getting baked first and then sit next to a hot chick with big boobs.:shifty: Drugs and easy girls go hand in hand, so keep your eyes peeled.... you might get lucky (no...not you, Luciano :lol:).

FinSane likes this.