1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aquavision - Check Out Penny's Interview

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PhinsFanWife, Dec 26, 2008.

1. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    When I was trying to get autographs from players after the game against the Patriots @ home, no one would sign. Then comes along Chad Pennington, only guy out there really talking to and signing autographs for fans. So I asked him if he was looking forward to the last game of the season versus the Jets and he pretty much said we have 4 more games until then.

Now I don't know how many people are aware 5 weeks out how many games they have left or what, but I just took out of that little conversation that either he's looking forward to the end of the season, or maybe just maybe he isn't over how the Jet's handled that situation.

This game is going to be epic. Up in the Meadowlands, in the cold, against his former team, PLAYOFF implications, just seems to me that this is some helluva story in the making. And if Chad doesn't feel the importance of this game and what it really means to us as fans and him as something that was discarded from that team, I don't know what to say.

Sometimes us fans like to hear some of the emotions the players are feeling, which in that interview he seemed to be "over" how he was treated. Maybe he doesn't hold a grudge, but I think in the back of his head it will always be there and we are in for a great show Sunday.

2. Chad is truly a "gentleman," and I love that he was right there to say hello and sign autographs. He's a class act; thanks for sharing that with us!

3. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I try to get over there and listen to all the interviews.
    It's really enjoyable to hear what the guys have to say.