1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armando Salguero is a tool

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Ronnie Bass, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...hat-went-to-him-and-became-incompletions.html

Not so much for him ripping apart our WR crew but his response to a reader who dared to point out an incorrection in his story:

phinnhedd likes this.
  2. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Wow imagine if someone pointed out how ****ty his writing style is.

SICK and Ronnie Bass like this.
  3. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

Be pretty funny I bet.

I think I have an idea for something to do tomorrow..... :shifty:

4. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I made a post one time about how he makes up controversy and I couched it in a fictional newsroom with all the sports writers at the herald. All he could say was, "Yeah, like we all sit around a newsroom." I clearly won.

Ronnie Bass likes this.
  5. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Admittedly I can relate to where he's coming from a bit.

I've written things for the site that took hours. And the first post will be about a misspelled first name and nothing else. Now imagine the poster's name is "your site is second class".

The poster in Armando's blog is a jerk. Salguero is one to take the bait when he shouldn't. But that doesn't make the poster any less of a jerk.

late again and GridIronKing34 like this.
  6. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    Sorry Muck, I do respectully disagree, if it was a spelling error or something like along those lines I could see what you are saying, but the reader was just pointing out an factual error Armando made and he didn't do in a ill-manner way either.

Fin D and Lt Dan like this.
  7. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

It's not a fact either way. It's just Mandy's opinion that Brown and Cobbs are the two most explosive pass catchers. If he put Turner whether on purpose or by mistake, it could be true or not too.

I could say the most explosive pass catchers are Ginn and Bess. Wouldn't make me right and someone else wrong. If I had seen him say it is Brown and Turner, I would not even think to correct him that it may be Cobbs. EDIT: I guess I would now that I read the article. He prefaced the comment by saying the two most explosive pass catchers are RBs. He is basing that entirely on one game IMO, which is just plain stupid thing to do.

8. MrClean

GAWDDAMN, when I read the comments from fans after Mando's blog, it makes me want to jerk the wheel into a bridge abutment. Things like: placing Cam on the PUP list to start the season, our STs coordinator coached for the Giants before, etc.

9. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Iam not 100 percent sure how the pup list works for some odd reason...i thought it meant if you put a player on it, it means he gone for a certain amount of time with the idea that he can come back after that set time, 6 to 8 weeks no?. if iam correct on that, and there is concern about cams knee, then i dont see that as being ignorant.

Imo, this is just the regime taking their time with the player, moved him down the depth chart to get other players their reps, and will move him up the depth chart as they see fit, pending on the strength of the knee.

If this doesnt have anything to do with Cams knee and they are just taking him slowly, then anyone who has talked trade or release, are the ones that i completely disagree with.

We need Cammirillo to be healthy in this group, if healthy, he is our 2nd receiver imo, and bess goes to the slot.

Their just playin with the mix, shufflin the deck, until cam is ready to take over...

10. MrClean

To but it simply, once a player participates in training camp in a given year, he is not eligible for PUP that year. The reason that guy's comment frustrated me, several of us here have posted multiple times over the past couple of seasons, at least, the parameters for the PUP list. It is like no one reads or comprehends, then remembers, that simple basic aspect of PUP, even after it has been repeated so often.:cry::cry::cry:

padre31 likes this.
  11. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Eglin AFB, Fl
    poster was not a jerk at all. Just pointing out a likely mistake

Ronnie Bass likes this.
  12. DrAstroZoom

DrAstroZoom Canary in a Coal Mine Luxury Box

Jan 8, 2008
    Springfield, Ill.
    That's how you do it.

13. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    Phil Latsmen (SP?) who works for the Herald openly admitted he preferred when the Dolphins were terrible because there was more drama/interesting stories.

This douchebag hosts the Dolphins on the Run podcast, which I hope has been cancelled.

Salguero is okay in my book. Everyone has a bad day once in a while. No big deal here to me.