1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Authentic Zach Thomas Jersey

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by TiP54, Dec 15, 2009.

1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    I am looking around, and I just can't seem to find one. All they have on ebay is "autographed" ones for alot, alot of $. I found few sites, but they are VERY questionable, even though they claim they are selling the "authentic" jerseys.
    Help?

2. Merauder

Merauder Perseverance

Dec 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Keep checking ebay.

3. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Well, the problem is now that Zach Thomas is techincally not in the NFL anymore they are not producing his jersey any longer.

My first suggestion, since you are in Ft. Myers, is head down to Edison Mall and visit Team Choice (ask for Ron). He may be able to get you one, and it would most definitely be legitimate.

Other than that, unless you're willing to purchase a Chinese knock-off for $45, it's gonna be tough.

4. tph-sky

tph-sky New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    we get much more concept on how a comparative analysis might be created between these two forms of exercises. In insanity workout schedule workouts, 1 sports like a sportsman after completing the training. Such a tough look could be gained through these exercises.

They had each participant perform four p90x schedule (Legs & Back, Plyometrics, Cardio X, and Chest ... council's guidelines for a high-intensity workout. The team also found that each session burned between 441 calories to 699 calories

5. Dophinstar

Dophinstar Banned

Apr 25, 2010
    miami beach