Avatar and sig problems

77 replies

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 06:45 PM

"Samphin wrote:

And all is right in the world. Celt, you planning on hitting the Arizona trip? Something tells me you would drink/eat/sleep for free bro.

:bighug:

I have been out of the loop. When is it?

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 06:47 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

It is both the witness one is my avatar and the other one is my sig

You lost me brother. Give me the links again to the image if you are talking about fixing graphics?

KAKanye WestNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 06:58 PM

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/Ostevie99/?special_track=nav_tab_album

It is the first one and the only one that does not say witness

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 08:12 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/Ostevie99/?special_track=nav_tab_album

It is the first one and the only one that does not say witness

This one has me puzzled. I have been working on for 30 minutes or so. This is important to me and if you will be patient, I will try to get it figured out by this weekend.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 08:16 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

I have been out of the loop. When is it?

We don't know for sure until the schedule comes out. But a bunch of us form the board are planning to go to the Arizona away game. C2C will be playing a game, FFIC and FITM are putting everythign together. I know there is talk of a golf outing as well.

I would guarentee at least one night of free drinks and eats if you made it out. Same goes for Muckity Muck. :ffic:

KAKanye WestNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 08:17 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

This one has me puzzled. I have been working on for 30 minutes or so. This is important to me and if you will be patient, I will try to get it figured out by this weekend.

If it is going to take a lot of your time the dont worry I know you guys are trying to get this site up and running so do it when you get a chance and if you can get it figured out I will just get a new sig:up:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 08:20 PM

"Samphin wrote:

We don't know for sure until the schedule comes out. But a bunch of us form the board are planning to go to the Arizona away game. C2C will be playing a game, FFIC and FITM are putting everythign together. I know there is talk of a golf outing as well.

I would guarentee at least one night of free drinks and eats if you made it out. Same goes for Muckity Muck. :ffic:

Schedule comes out April 4th....should be a bit of fun me thinks..:up:

And yes, I would be more than willing to work on something special for the two utes..(Muck and Celt of course)

Sorry for the hyjack...back on topic now.:wink2:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 08:51 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Schedule comes out April 4th....should be a bit of fun me thinks..:up:

And yes, I would be more than willing to work on something special for the two utes..(Muck and Celt of course)

Sorry for the hyjack...back on topic now.:wink2:

Honestly, you have hijacked one too many threads. Personally I hope the mods come down and deliver a swift punishment. New site, new rules AZ...sorry just the way it is.
:smartass:

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 10:04 PM

Is there a way to change the title under our avatars? I wan't mine to say Ricky's new momma

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 10:08 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

Is there a way to change the title under our avatars? I wan't mine to say Ricky's new momma

:confused1:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 10:08 PM

I don't want it to say "Premium Member" I want it to say "Ricky's new momma"

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 10:09 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

I don't want it to say "Premium Member" I want it to say "Ricky's new momma"

I know what you meant.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 10:11 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

I know what you meant.......

Then why the :confused1:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 10:13 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

Then why the :confused1:

Just wondering what you mean by momma..................
You like the mota smoker?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 10:14 PM

No I mean like he's my son

emocomputerjockemocomputerjockNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 10:14 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

I don't want it to say "Premium Member" I want it to say "Ricky's new momma"

I haven't yet figured out a way to change that yet. Can do everything else regarding the profile *except* that. Then again, I think the moderators can give custom titles as well - which might be a better thing in the long run :)


Many thanks to the awesome staff and members of the site, all of whom contribute tirelessly to an incredible Dolphins fansite.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 10:18 PM

"emocomputerjock wrote:

I haven't yet figured out a way to change that yet. Can do everything else regarding the profile *except* that. Then again, I think the moderators can give custom titles as well - which might be a better thing in the long run :)

Try it now

http://forums.thephins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Mar 25, 2008, 10:19 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

No I mean like he's my son

and im the dad...can i get a high five from the fellas

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 10:20 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

Try it now

http://forums.thephins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Sorry celt, either I'm having a blonde moment, or I just don't see where to edit it...

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 10:21 PM

"King Felix wrote:

and im the dad...can i get a high five from the fellas

No .......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 10:22 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

No I mean like he's my son

Ok just wondering.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 11:07 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Honestly, you have hijacked one too many threads. Personally I hope the mods come down and deliver a swift punishment. New site, new rules AZ...sorry just the way it is.
:smartass:

Pot, Kettle is on line one...wanting to speak directly to YOU:unsure:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 11:11 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Pot, Kettle is on line one...wanting to speak directly to YOU:unsure:

If you ask me both of you are pretty bad. I didn't want to say anything earlier.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 11:16 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Pot, Kettle is on line one...wanting to speak directly to YOU:unsure:

Although if you change your name to Lobomojo you shall have free reign of the site. :yes:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 11:30 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

Although if you change your name to Lobohomo you shall have free reign of the site. :yes:

fixed.