1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avy request

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by Conuficus, May 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Kind of toyng with the idea of a new avy. I'd like to know if someone could make one that had the outline of an apple, situated above an open book. Both shapes are outlines, and the idea is to have the book open like someone is reading it, and then have the apple just above it if possible.

The book should be viewed as though one was looking at it with their head laid on a desk, so that you can see the folds of the page etc. The apple should be just above it.

If this could be done in black and white, and then in color it would give me the chance to see both options. I know that is a lot to ask, but I think it might look cool.

Thanks to anyone who takes this on.

2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    How does this look? I can change it if it's not what you were thinking.

[​IMG]

Conuficus likes this.
  3. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    dam dude that looks pretty cool. Can you do it without the faded image in the back.

I always feel guilty asking someone who takes their own personal time to do something better than I ever could to make changes. Sorry, for the extar work. Many, many thanks.

4. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Poof!! No more blue apple.

[​IMG]

Conuficus likes this.
  5. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Dude, you the man, thanks a lot, that looks cool. :hi5: