Awesome Pictures

33 replies

ALalen1New MemberOP
Jul 9, 2008, 03:02 PM

My sister sent me some pictures in the email that were pretty cool. Check it out.

Does it work?

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:10 PM

x's are always cool



Thank you Gish!

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Jul 9, 2008, 03:12 PM

:redx:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:12 PM

Alen you should upload the pics onto photbucket or imageshack and host them from there.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

ALalen1New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:13 PM

Crap I thought I did. I'll do it again. Sorry.

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:16 PM

*crikey* it's the mysterious and, if handled correctly, hardly ever viewed by human eye :redx: animal.

They live only in the Al Gore Super Highway of green space. Quick children shed your eyes, for if you stare to long, the X may be permanent.

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:18 PM

LOL Alen needs help :P

ALalen1New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:26 PM

Does it work?

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:28 PM

Much better.
:up:

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

ALalen1New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:28 PM

"Colorado Dolfan wrote:

Much better.
:up:

Thanks bro. Sorry about the holdup guys.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 9, 2008, 03:44 PM

cool pics

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:45 PM

Cool pics Alen.

Pic 1 and 4 look PSed.

I meant 4 not 3.

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:55 PM

thE ufo ONE IS AWESOME...WISH i THOUGHT OF THAT

sorry for the caps



Thank you Gish!

ALalen1New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:55 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Cool pics Alen.

Pic 1 and 3 look PSed.

Lol maybe. My sister sent them from her work. She doesn't know what PS is so she couldn't have done it.

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 03:57 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Cool pics Alen.

Pic 1 and 3 look PSed.

The one with the seal???



Thank you Gish!

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 04:03 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Lol maybe. My sister sent them from her work. She doesn't know what PS is so she couldn't have done it.

Is your sister hot? :shifty:

"Cuban Dave 9 wrote:

The one with the seal???

I meant 4 not 3 my bad.

ALalen1New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 04:05 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Is your sister hot? :shifty:

She's married. Move it bucko.

:up:

ALalen1New Member
Jul 9, 2008, 04:06 PM

Here's a couple more:

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 04:10 PM

Like that Crane picture.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 04:38 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Cool pics Alen.

Pic 1 and 4 look PSed.

I meant 4 not 3.

Nah, for #4 it'd be easy to do. The shadow appears during daylight and you spraypaint the UFO. It's not as unbelievable as you think. :wink2:

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 04:59 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Nah, for #4 it'd be easy to do. The shadow appears during daylight and you spraypaint the UFO. It's not as unbelievable as you think. :wink2:

I know but it seems to easy.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 05:00 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

I know but it seems to easy.

So does HardKore's sister, but we don't complain. :wink2:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 05:01 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

So does HardKore's sister, but we don't complain. :wink2:

ZING!!!! I mean.. what? :sad:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 9, 2008, 05:04 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

ZING!!!! I mean.. what? :sad:

Sorry, I'll go back to dissing lucky... :hi5:

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jul 9, 2008, 05:05 PM

:lol:

nice one Griddles.