1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ayodele's future in Dallas in doubt?

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, Apr 4, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Cowboys: Ayodele's future in Dallas in doubt?
    The News
    Since the Dallas Cowboys signed linebacker Zach Thomas in February, Akin Ayodele's future has been in doubt, according to the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram. Owner Jerry Jones said he has not talked to Ayodele, but will soon. "Anybody we have in our preseason program and who we played with last year and who we've got back and who is on our roster right now, certainly they have a good chance to be involved [next season]," Jones said. "But that doesn't in any way imply that we won't be working our roster and doing some things different on the roster, which gives rise to, 'Well, can you say for sure that Akin is going to be your starter next year,' and I can't." Ayodele is entering the third year of a five-year, $17.5 million contract he signed as a free agent after leaving Jacksonville.

Our View
    Ayodele, who has started 30 of 32 regular-season games in his two seasons with Dallas, has compiled 141 tackles, one sack and two interceptions during the past two campaigns.
    http://www.fanballnews.com/nfl/

2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I would welcome him with open arms in Miami. He would fill a need and save us a draft pick being used on that position.

alen1 likes this.
  3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I agree Samphin.